Let's get motivated!
Everyone feels lack of motivation at some point, and it doesn’t necessarily represent a mental health issue, says the Mental Health Foundation.
From getting a project finished at work to meeting up with coworkers for lunch, sometimes it can be difficult to find the motivation to get involved.
To help overcome lack of motivation, the Mental Health Foundation suggests:
- Break tasks into manageable chunks.
- Write down each positive thing you go through during the day.
- Give yourself credit for the small things you do.
- Make some time for yourself.
- Be gentle on yourself.
- Be present in the moment.
- Ask for help when needed.